Terms & Conditions
In these terms where the content so permits the following expressions shall have the following meanings:
“Consignment”: means any article or articles of any sort which may be, or be intended to be, received by the Company from any one consignor at any one address for carriage and
“Company” (or) “Website”: refers to GetMyParcel.com
“Customer or Consignor”: refers to the person or company who is booking or sending the consignment.
“Recipient or consignee”: refers to the person or company who is receiving the consignment or intended to receive the consignment as per the booking
Terms and Conditions
- Customers are responsible for the payments for the weights which are above their stated weight. This is covered in more detail by Weight difference terms and conditions
- Customers should be aware that www.GetMyParcel.com is an online courier and cargo consolidator; and we are not in contact with your consignment.
- Over Weight Surcharge will be applicable if the any piece in a shipment over 70 Kg in weight (£30 per shipment)
- Over Size Surcharge is applied to packages with a single dimension in excess of 120cm or to pallets with a base dimension in excess of 120cm (£30 per shipment)
- Collection are available only from Monday to Friday from 10:00 am to 18:00 pm depends on the collection area postcode.
- Maximum recommended weight for parcels is 70 kg per piece . If the parcel is heavy or big please inform while booking, this might need tail lift van and requires 24 hours notice for collection.
- Maximum dimensions per item: 120 x 120 x 150 cm high.
- Maximum weight for palletised goods: 1000kg
- Please note that any surcharges on deliveries to EU countries are subject to VAT
- Address correction Surcahrge will be administered if any part of the delivery address requires amendment (£9 per shipment)
- Duty Reversal Admin charge administered for billing customs duties and taxes to the shipper rather than the receiver(£16 per shipment))
- Booking a courier through us will allow you to take discounted charges that are provided via our website only.
- The consignment will not be cleared until we receive full payment for the shipment.
- Customers should be aware that the volumetric weight will be considered when measuring the weight. Refer Help pages for more detailed explanation about how volumetric weight is calculated.
- Customers are responsible for proper packing, security, marking and declaring senders address on the consignment.
- Customers should be aware that there is no guarantee for damage or breakage of goods. Customers should take separate insurance where applicable.
- Company does not incur any liability if the information given by the customer is incorrect.
- Customers are solely responsible for all costs and expenses including the cost of returning the shipment.
- Company maximum liability for any loss or damage of the goods is £50 in respect of any one consignment.
- Company will not be responsible for delay in pickup transportation or delivery of shipment regardless of the reason for such delay.
- Company is not responsible for loss, damage, delay for reasons which we cannot foresee or which are beyond our control, including but not limited to acts of god, perils of air/weather or mechanical delay of carrier, acts of public enemies, wars, strikes, customs.
- If the customer shipment involves an ultimate destination or stop in a country other than the country of departure, the Warsaw convention may be applicable to govern and in most cases to limit company liability for loss damage or delay to customer shipment.
- Company is not liable for any consequential, incidental, indirect damage or loss for example loss of profit, income, tender market, mental anxiety etc.
- Company has a right to open or inspect customer shipment. This right is also reserved either by involved logistics service supplier (or) by customs / border agencies / entitled government officials of any of the countries involved in the transit of the shipment.
- Company shall have lien on any goods shipped, for all the charges due to be received from customer, and refuse to surrender possessions of the goods until such charges are paid.
- All claims subject to limitation of liability clause must be made by customer in writing within 14 days from tendering your shipment to us.
- Company is not liable to act on your claim until you have paid all the charges.
- If the recipient accepts your shipment without noting damage on the delivery record we will assume that the goods were delivered in good condition.
- Company is not liable to report any proof of delivery after expiry of 30 days from tendering your shipment.
- No hard copy of proof of delivery will be supplied after 30 days of shipment.
- Company will not make any payments towards customs charges involved in the shipment and this has to be borne by customer / recipient.
- Customer is fully liable for the contents of the consignment and declaring the contents in full detail with the booking.
- Company reserves the right to change any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice.
By booking the courier you are hearby accepting our terms & conditions and appointing company as your agent for the purpose of custom clearance and if applicable customs duty should be paid.
List of other Terms and Conditions that the customer must comply with while booking with us:
Cancellations can be requested to our customer service before the arranged collection time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service will do their best to communicate with the carrier and cancel the order. Cancellations are not accepted for orders – during or after the collection is performed. No refunds will be provided if such a request is made. You need to acknowledge that we are online courier brokers, and the actual service is provided by a third party carriers, i.e. if our customer service is unable to cancel the order collection with the carrier for any reason, the order will proceed processing. No refunds will be provided in such a case as the order is already processed.
Surcharges as charged by carriers will have to be borne by the customers. Not all surcharges issued by the carrier are mentioned in the website. For e.g. a remote area surcharge is applicable for either pick or drop locations of the parcel, if the carrier deems the address provided as a remote area. Refer FAQ’s > What is a remote area surcharge? – section in the website for more information on this topic. Usually, all costs, including surcharges will be intimated to the customer before processing the order, either via phone or via email. The customer, may cancel the order (in accordance to cancellation policy) and a refunds will be provided (in accordance to Refunds policy).
A full refund will usually be issued for orders that are cancelled prior to collection, within seven days of placing the order. To cancel your order, please contact us at email@example.com
Refunds are not issued for failed collections. If your parcel is not collected during the pre-requested time, please contact us to rearrange a collection.
Transit times are not guaranteed and therefore refunds will not be issued for delayed shipments. A money-back guarantee may be offered by the carrier in cases of negligence but this is wholly at the carrier’s discretion.
In rare events of parcel loss or damage, up to 100% of your carriage costs will be refunded, provided your claim is accepted by the carrier (or) if you have insured the courier, based on insurer’s discretion. You can take out additional cover / insurance for your parcel’s contents at the time of booking. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to insure your courier.
If your parcel is returned without it having left UK due to insufficient packaging, incorrect documentation or prohibited items found in your consignment, you will be liable for the UK carriage costs and will be issued with a partial refund for the overseas carriage costs.
Refunds are not processed in any other scenarios.