Become a GetMyParcel Agent
GetMyParcel allows for a Agent mechanism for Courier Business across different cities in UK.
We are currently looking for agents in all cities in UK. Do get in touch with us by sending us an email at – email@example.com
How does the Agent Function work
Agent is anyone who can provide courier services to their customers. It is preferred (although not mandatory) that an agent has a on-street (ideally highstreet) presence as a shop etc. with a computer & printer facility and computer operating knowledge.
GetMyParcel will provide the necessary software and Products for running as a agent. You will be given a rate sheet for each of the products that is agreed with GetMyParcel. An agent will receive a percentage of the total sales of GetMyParcel products as agreed with the GetMyParcel business offer.
What would my typical day as a Agent look like?
A Typical Day for you as an agent will look as :
- You will need to login into the GetMyParcel Business Agent Portal
- When a customer approaches to send a courier, you will provide the customers with the available options
- Collect parcel / documents to courier and collect payment from the customer.
- Make online payment on the GetMyParcel Service.
- Our business services will get in touch with you and confirm on the Order / collection date / time
- Handover the courier / parcel to the courier collection agent, when they arrive in they come to collect at collection date / time.
How Does and Agent make Money?
An agent will receive a percentage of the total sales of GetMyParcel products as agreed with the GetMyParcel business offer. Simply contact us to understand the process/ details better.
Who are your typical Customers ?
A Typical Customer for you is:
- Retail Customer : Anyone who wants to send a Document / Courier to any other country from UK / within UK or get a Document from another Country to UK.
- Business Customer : Any businesses / Online Businesses / Universities / Students etc who want to send (or) receive documents to/ from any other country.